Gambling is a vertical that’s showing stable figures and even higher prospects. Its long-term increase in profits is a major incentive drawing more and more webmasters to it. To drive traffic to this vertical, you need to identify the best GEOs.
3rd place – Canada.
Almost every second Canadian loves betting or casinos. And the sector is as legal as it can get, with the government supporting it.
Here’s why you should take a closer look at this GEO:
- Totally legal. Casinos here operate within the law, which is why gambling isn’t looked down on.
- Gambling is one of the nation’s favorite pastimes, regardless of age group. In Canada, even the elderly chill in casinos hoping to hit the jackpot.
- The audience is flush with cash. Canadians make good money along with all other Northern countries.
2nd place – Germany.
Europe has always shown good indicators when it comes to gambling offers, with Germany showing the biggest interest in the niche.
Here’s why Germany deserves your attention:
- The country is rich. The average salary is 3,500 euros. Germans spend about $700-800 on gambling yearly.
- It’s showing decent results in the long run. Germans were spending a lot of money on casinos as far back as ten and fifteen years ago.
- Focus of interest in online casinos. German casinos are prohibited, but citizens are not barred from gambling in foreign ones.
1st place – Australia.
Only one in five people here doesn’t gamble. This part of the national culture has become so prevalent that the government is (unsuccessfully) trying to put a stop to gambling.
Here’s why you should work with Australia
- Total obsession. Australia is home to hordes of gamblers, this helps present the sector in a positive light.
- A growing market. Despite attempts by the state to suppress the activities of casinos, in just two years the market has grown by almost two billion dollars.
- All age groups gamble.
- Thanks to their high income and overwhelming love for gambling, a single player spends over $1,000 per year.
Each of these GEOs is an excellent choice for gambling offers not just because the audience is solvent, but also thanks to people there seeing gambling in a positive light. Work in these areas, and your chances of turning a profit will be higher.